On June 5th, 7th and 8th, Maple Leaf International School held 2019 high school graduation ceremonies in 10 campuses including Dalian, Wuhan, Tianjin, Chongqing, Zhenjiang, Henan, Shanghai, Yiwu, and Vancouver, BC.
Maple Leaf International Schools Graduation Facts:
- 2,116 high school graduates in 2019
- 69% admitted to Maple Leaf Global Top 100 universities
- 112 2019 Graduates accepted by the world’s top 10 universities.
- Famous Chinese Universities such as Tsinghua University, the Chinese University of Hong Kong, and Shanghai Jiaotong University are destinations for ML Graduates.
- Over 7.64 million yuan in scholarships have been offered
- Maple Leaf International School has had more than 16,000 graduates over the past 21 years.
- ML students have attended 694 colleges and universities in 30 countries and regions around the world.
Dignitaries present for the Graduation ceremonies included Dr. Sherman Jen, Founder and Chairman of Maple Leaf Education, Zhang Jingxia, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the Systems, Peter Froese, Superintendent of the BC Program, Vice President and Chinese Superintendent Chen Linsheng, Vice Presidents Cao Xiaofeng, Bao Fang and Ren Hongge, and Assistant Superintendent Jacalyn Kersey.
Dr. Sherman Jen, the founder and chairman of Maple Leaf Education, presented three hopes to all Maple Leaf students who are going from their alma mater to the world: don’t forget the support of your parents, don’t forget the motherland, and come back to visit your alma mater.
The Maple Leaf model of combining the best of Eastern and Western thinking provides students with the opportunity to succeed internationally, as demonstrated by the 2019 Graduating Class.